Sunday, January 10, 2010

Snippets


Ezra had Maya over the other night to watch some Classic Sesame Street, following a nice bubble bath. Notice their matching red pajamas. No he did not put the moves on.


Here Ezra delights in a mint cookie, as he often does since I started rewarding him for using the potty with mint cookies. When he gets a cookie he always insists that I have a cookie too. Little sweetie. Good thing I've started going to the gym this term.

And finally here's a little video of Ezra being funny in the bathroom earlier this evening.
I had never thought of using a toothbrush the way he does...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Chelsea,

I love your blog and keeping up with Ezra. He is just amazing. Keep in touch and look us up when you are in Eugene. I'd love some Ezra time.

Carman

Friends