Monday, September 29, 2008

Sea Horses?

Ezra and me and the moose. This picture was taken by my lovely mother in the information center at Deep Portage nature reserve in Hackensack, Minnesota. We took a walk along the sensory awareness trail and saw maples turning, lichen on trees the size of dinner plates, and a very attractive man carving a spoon from a piece of wood. What splendor.

Down to business: I need your help!

Remember how I said I am taking an Oceanography class? Well, I have a course project that involves compiling news articles relating to oceans. I would forever be grateful if you would keep an eye out for noteworthy oceanic news and send me a link or even a clipping via snail mail if possible. The instructor specifically noted that he did not want a bunch of internet print outs.

In my other class, Fossil Record, I also have a course project to be working on. In this course I will be researching the origin and evolution of horses. Once again, anything noteworthy you may come across would be greatly appreciated.

Today was such a beautiful day here in Portland, in the 90's! I am so content breathing sunshine. I've got all the windows open and very happy feet. Hope the sun is shining for you : )

No comments:

Friends