Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Day of a Million Calories

I shouldn't be bloggin, I should be running around the park across from my house for the next 8 hours. Holy cripes, it has been a rich day.

I have a midterm coming up so I took Ez out to Lleny's house for a couple hours this morning so she could watch him while I studied. The only glitch being that there isn't a coffee shop or library for miles from her house. The only thing I could find was the Prescott Cafe, and the only thing I could order was a 4 egg omelet, stuffed with beans, salsa and sour cream, with a huge pile of hash browns AND toast. I ate it all. OMG it was delicious, but so much food.

I didn't eat for the rest of the day, until Kate called and invited us to dinner. We went to the Miss Delta, a lovely southern cooking spot, where I went ahead and ordered a chicken fried steak! Yikes. That came with a side of collard greens and macaroni. I need a gym membership.

Marla comes tomorrow and I bought a cake mix to make to celebrate her arrival. Oh dear.

I hope I haven't made you sick with my glutony. Here's some shots of the little guy to make you feel better!


In the kitchen, eating a carrot, and pretty pleased about it. (Six teeth now!)


This video shows how the carrot got there. Look at him crawl! He's so fast now.


Today was so warm and sunny, we spent some time in the front yard. Ezra got his fleece suit filthy, but kept his toothbrush relatively clean (in his mouth). He loves holding himself up in the standing position.


He has no interest in a pacifier, but a toothbrush calms him in his crankiest times.


Finally got that thing out of his mouth. What a little man.




He can climb stairs now too! What's next? Stay tuned...

Also, he is completely 100% better. Thank the Lord.

No comments:

Friends