Sunday, February 22, 2009

Again?

I apologize for the lack of blogging (pictures of the wee one is what you're after, I know). I need to buy some new batteries for the camera and without new shots I have a harder time finding the inspiration to blog.

But!

There is some other news that warrants a picture: We are moving, again! I know, we just moved, and we are very happy here it is true, it's just that we have the opportunity to live with Kate and Usiah. We hang out with them a lot, so this way they will be at our fingertips always.


Here's the little house. It's a 2 bedroom, one level. It's got a nice 50's style kitchen, washer/dryer, functioning fireplace (and huge pile of wood, yes!), big windows, and the best part is the back yard that has an apple tree, plum tree, pear tree, fig tree, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, salmon berries, and grapes! We are going to be making up some jam this summer.

We went today to sign the lease and get the key, and while we were there we met our new neighbors who have a lovely daughter named Ruby. Discussing the babes, we soon learned that Ruby and Ezra have exactly the same birthday! Both will turn one on the 7th of March. Baby party whoop whoop. It's all very exciting, except I hate packing, moving and unpacking so I would like that part to just be over with.

Here's a shot that Marla took while we rode our bikes to the soaking pool. I'm sure some of you don't approve of this mode of transport but we go really slow, I swear. Bunsy loves it too. It keeps us both warm. Marla took this photo while riding a bike, so really she's the one you should harass about bike safety.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Buy a helmet for you and one for Ezra. Send me the bill. I can send you a CT scan of Julianna's head to show you why you need one. -Drew your overbearing Uncle.

Friends