Saturday, May 22, 2010

On a lighter note: Puppets!



I am taking a class about art in the elementary school and this week's project was to make a puppet of a children's character. I am an over achiever so I made two. Well, originally I was just going to make Kermie, but then he looked so lonesome, so I had to make the missus. Ezra's is the second photo, which he named "Tiger Puppet" and wanted to talk to all afternoon.

Something else that's cute that I want to mention are some of Ezra's current pronunciations. The absolute cutest is how he says "swim suit" as "gum soup". The other one lately is instead of "truck" he says "KAWuck" really annunciating the first part.

He's also really into the surveying stage, asking every one various questions such as "Do you like bread?" or his most favorite "Do you like tunnels?". He is also getting to be very aware of gender and wants to know whose got a penis and who doesn't. We're working on the terms man and woman, boy and girl. He can also say testicles at this point. Am I telling him too much? I just can't stomach "pee pee" and "balls" or something. Seems wrong. What will I do with Santa? I predict right now that I will spill the beans early.

No comments:

Friends