Monday, May 24, 2010

It's 90 degrees and humid


So we went ahead and got some ice cream. Then we washed off in the lake in our gum soups.

Thanks to everyone who helped out with my flood fundraiser! It has been more successful than I expected, and Cristian will be getting the money in the next few days and has reported that it will go towards a buying a stove and kitchen supplies (pots, pans, plates, cups, etc.). If there's anything left over, a table and chairs is next on the list. I also want to note here that I am very impressed with the website I used to set up the fundraiser, ourwishingwell.com. They have outstanding customer service (they called me on a Saturday to answer my question!) and they offer a really great service with minimal fees.

Thanks again! More soon...

No comments:

Friends