Saturday, April 18, 2009

Wonderful Saturday

It has been a wonderful Saturday indeed. I did not take one picture to prove it however, so you will have to take my word for it. It was sunny, barefoot, windows open weather, and Ezra and I had some friends over for a picnic in the backyard. We got the guitar out, put his new bike seat on, and even took a ride. (I am pleased to announce we both wear helmets now, U.D.) We went to a restaurant and had chicken wings which are officially Ezra's favorite food. He had one in each hand and was jumping and jiving all over the place. We left a trail of bones on our bike ride home.

Another exciting piece of news: he's walking! Not all the time, but he is getting more frequent with his steps, and the number is increasing. Today, he scaled a hill! (Holding my hand.) He is a billy goat. A video to come, shortly of the boy's new step!

Sorry no pictures. Next time.

No comments:

Friends