Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I can update my blog at work!!

I didn't know until today that I can access my blog at work. Many, many things are blocked on this computer (gmail, youtube, facebook, streaming music, etc) but apparently not blogger! Woo hoo. Now I'll just have to see about putting pictures on here...

By the way I am currently working at the Bemidji Middle School as a paraprofessional! I work with a young man with Asbergers. It's pretty low key, the pay is good, and I am looking forward to summer already! Although everyone in Minnesota has been looking forward to summer since fall if not before.

Ezra is doing well. I found a good day care that he seems to like and there are lots of other kids (boys mostly) for him to play with. The gal who runs it is really awesome, and the only cons so far have been two illnesses within two weeks of him attending the day care (first strep throat and now cold/flu) and he has learned the trick of turning anything into a gun and pretending to hunt things. Previously he had been deathly afraid of hunting and guns, but now with his new influences he's getting over that fear. I had personally liked that fear of his, but the gun play isn't very frequent and he knows I don't like to play that way.

The sicknesses have been a pain for sure. Grandpa has been helping out immensely to watch Ezra while I'm working during his bouts with illness. What would we do without him?? Miss work I guess.

I guess I should go teach my student now, but I will be posting more frequently now that I have this outlet! Woo hoo!

Good day everyone.

No comments:

Friends