Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Food on the Face



Dear, sweet Molly sent this delightful plate to Ezra for Christmas, and we had a great time putting together some bizarre snack foods (kiwi, sprouts & baby carrots) to decorate this classic mug.



Soon my photo shoot of the plate turned to Ezra's photo shoot of all things close up.



Ezra then decided that he would demonstrate some varying emotions for the camera, which is a huge step since previously he balked at the camera or would only give me that straight faced seriousness. He's getting hammier, thank goodness!








Ezra the magician! Zoop zoop!



Ezra turned the camera back on me at this point. I told him that he should take pictures of things that he likes, so of course the first photo he snapped was of my chest. He's still obsessed!



Then he got even closer...



Then he was telling me to showcase different emotions. We have too much fun we really do.




No comments:

Friends