Friday, December 17, 2010

Santa, Cheddar Block, Mama's Shoes, PJs


What a beautiful Santa wouldn't you say? This guy has been hanging around at the mall for a couple of weeks now and we finally got out to see him this past week. Ezra was the only kid around so he got to chat it up with Santa for quite awhile. He is chatty these days! I don't think he ever got around to telling Santa what he wants for Christmas, however. From what I overheard they talked at length about the North Pole, the Polar Express (Ez's FAVORITE movie as of late- he will watch it many times in one day if allowed which he normally is not), and the reindeer. He recited his favorite line from his preferred film for Santa which is, "All I got from Santa are stupid underwear!". I am pretty certain that Ez will be getting some of his own stupid underwear under the tree this year from the jolly man.



Ezra has been on a major dairy kick as of late. Between yogurt and this block of cheddar he is consuming dairy products at every hunger pang. I tend to trust his little body to know what it needs (to a degree).






While I was folding laundry Ezra was busy dressing up in my socks and shoes and his own underwear. I think it is time to put together a costume box!


We got a membership to the Science Museum here in Bemidji and have been spending quite a lot of time there. We are possibly getting too comfortable as we're attending in our pajamas. I remember posting about my irritation with people wearing their pajamas in public here, and now we have become them. It's something to do with the cold. We pity ourselves for the suffering of sub zero temperatures and therefor give ourselves a treat in the form of comfy pants. I think.

No comments:

Friends